(1) Packaging manufacturers must establish an environmental management system. The establishment of an "Environmental Management System" (EMS) is the first step for packaging companies and companies to go green, just as ISO9000 requires the establishment of a "quality system." Its task is to formulate and implement environmental guidelines, plan environmental activities, implement environmental management supervision and inspection, and so on. The core elements of the management system include the company's environmental policy, environmental planning, implementation and operation, inspection and correction, and management review. The management system will ensure that the company achieves the goal of "green packaging." The environmental policy, goals and activities planned by the company should be appropriate to its own attributes, scale, production (activity), product and service impacts on the environment; and there are commitments to save resources, prevent pollution, and comply with relevant laws and regulations.
(2) Packaging companies must pass environmental certification. According to ISO14000 requirements, color packaging companies must pass â€œenvironmental certificationâ€ (EA) to ensure that the company meets the requirements of the ISO 14010-19 standard. Quality certification focuses on the product's own quality, while environmental certification focuses on the product's "environmental quality." For packaging manufacturers, it is not enough to â€œreduce resources, reduce pollution, and reuseâ€. Enterprises must have EMS systems and be certified by national authorities. Some smart manufacturers in China have passed environmental certification.
(3) The packaging shall have environmental signs. The environmental label (EL) is commonly referred to as the "green sign". In the future, the three types of environmental labels introduced by ISO are Type I, Type II, and Type III. The type I sign specified by ISO14000 is called "ecological sign" and it is determined according to the ecological situation of each country. Therefore, there will be a big difference between developed countries and underdeveloped countries. The type II logo is an enterprise's "self-declaration" type of "information logo." Enterprises disclose their environmental policies, environmental data, and information to the public by means of labels and accept social supervision. The type III mark is the environmental â€œquality markâ€ of the product, and is marked with specific digital indicators and line segments, which is more intuitive and convenient. National government agencies will recommend products or packages with "environmental signs" to users or consumers.
(4) Packaging companies should evaluate their own environmental behaviors and environmental impacts by related departments, which are called Environmental Performance Assessments (EPE). The results are represented by the Environmental Performance Index (EPIS). The evaluation results will help packaging companies choose to save resources, prevent pollution, make use of new technologies and new management systems, and take them to a new level.
(5) Life cycle assessment of packaging products. The so-called "life cycle" refers to the whole process of "products (packaging) from material mining to processing and manufacturing to circulation and use to recycling and disposal" to "returning from the earth and returning to the earth." It is also translated as "ecology." "Circulation" or "ecosphere." To manufacture any kind of product, we must first â€œput inâ€ the material energy manpower, etc., and then â€œoutputâ€ the product. This industry "product" necessarily includes the required products and waste, excrement, etc. Therefore, ISO 14000 requires packaging companies to carry out the above-mentioned â€œfull-processâ€ life cycle assessment (LCA) for packaging in order to carry out â€œall-processâ€ control and adopt â€œzero pollutionâ€ or â€œclean processesâ€ to produce â€œgreen productsâ€. Meet the "green packaging" standard.
Hangzhou GangYu health products CO.,LTD is a professional manufacturer of spunlace nonwoven fabrics and the finished final products. We have ten folding machines and two perforated roll machines,produce all kinds dust cloth.There are different size,different embossed, different weight for your choice.And also have different folding type-1/4 fold,M fold,N fold and so on.The packing is in rolls or in bags.We have already gained the certifications of ISO,BSCI and FSC.The fabrics with the feature of eco-friendly anti-bacteria, anti-static,lint-free,good capacity and strong dust and very effective.
Mop Duster Wipes
Mop Duster Wipes,Anti Dust Cloths,Mop Duster Wipes,Dust Cloths
Hangzhou Gang Yu Health Products CO.,LTD , http://www.gynonwovens.com